Sunday, July 27, 2008

Jayven

So this is my son Picasso (Jayven)! I walked out side for a few minutes to put some things in the car and I came back into Jayven playing with a pink sharpie marker! He had it all over his body! I couldn't help but to take some pictures I know I shouldn't have cause I was smiling the whole time and it probably wasn't good to do that but it was so cute!! :) He is getting so big!
The other picture is Jayven and Revin when we went camping! They are such good buds. Revin is just 16 months but he is at Jayven's level for everything so they play great together! It is so nice for him to already have a friend! They just live 3 doors down so they are together everyday pretty much.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Holy Cow I can't believe you have a little boy that I haven't even seen! He's so big and way cute too (he's your's, it's to be expected!) Thanks for emailing me!