Monday, February 2, 2009

Jayven's 2!!!

On Friday, Jayven turned 2 years old! I can't believe how big he is and that he has been in our lives for 2 years.. He is the best kid ever.. I can't really call him a baby anymore, but I don't know if it is right calling him a kid. He will always be my baby but ya know.. So we started off the day going to see Dr. Lei, who says he is looking great and healthy! Good News!! Then we went back to Grandpa's house for lunch then I kinda ditched him for the afternoon to go and make his cake. I started it at noon and finished at like 5:15 so it took all afternoon with no time to spare!! I think it turned out great!! Thanks Kristy for helping. :) Here are some pictures of it!





On Saturday James and I took him swimming since James had to work on friday. He had a great time and we did too. We went to the Legacy Center in Lehi and we had never been there before. It was alot of fun.. We definitely know that we can go swimming and have Jayven love it!! :) here are some pictures from the party.. Thanks to everyone that came!! :)






HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYVEN!! WE LOVE YOU!!

3 comments:

Amy Sorensen said...

Happy birthday, Jayven!

two is an interesting age. They're still sweet and little but HOLY COW the idea of "terrible twos" is not a myth. Just try to enjoy what you can!

Heather said...

Okay, you said I took a long time to post, hello! J/K He's so cute, I'm glad you were able to be down with family. And awesome job on the cake--I am so impressed!

Rebekah said...

CUTE! He looks like your Dad. The cake is Amazing and you are a great Mom!