Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Belly Pic and a few of the boys!

I am into my 4th month of pregnancy, and between 18-20 pounds lighter.. Even with the little guy inside me growing at just the perfect rate.. How does this work? Well, being sick doesn't help.. So here is a picture of my belly at 16 weeks and a couple days..
I can't leave this cute picture out.. Jayven has been enjoying our yard and the awesome sun.. I just love how these two boys play! We sure do enjoy when Rev comes to play!!! :)
And this is what I came home to after going out for some ice cream...


How precious!! Long day, but I still am not too happy that it is only 7:30 and Jayven is asleep, thanks to the 4 am wake up mom!!

7 comments:

mo mcd said...

I look the same pregnant as you . . . except I'm not preggo. :( You look great!

Heather said...

Love the pictures! Guess what! I am coming to Utah--Next week! My mom called me about a week ago and told me she was flying us out there for 2 weeks! We are so excited! So, I'll be there July 7-22. Hope we can get together! My cell is 352-215-3544

Heidi said...

We love coming to play. I can't believe how good of friends the boys are!! We'll give you a call next week sometime!

Mitzi said...

Congrats! I hope you start feelig better!

K. Bitton said...

I guess I never left the comment I thought I did:( You look so good lynds! I can't believe how small you are still! I love the pictures. Jayven is so cute!

mo mcd said...

We would like to hang out with you Saturday! Give Austin or I a call. (My number should be on my facebook stuff)

The Starkers said...

Cute family!! I heard Brittny is pregnant!? Can't believe she is having a baby and you have 1 and 1 on the way. I used to baby sit you guys!! I swear I'm not that old. So, where do you guys live??