Friday, November 20, 2009

LUKAS JAMES THOMAS





He is here! 6.7 lbs 17.5 inches born at 1:37 am. Everything went great and he is health.. Super cute looks like Jayven. Not as much hair, but what he does have is dark and curly. Haven't gotten to see his eyes yet so not sure what color they are.. They did take him into the NICU cause his breathing was a little fast, but the Pediatrician just came in and said everything looks great and they are bundling him up now to bring him into us.

I couldn't have asked for a better delivery. It was great!! :) If only my pregnancy was as good as my deliveries are. I would have 4 babies by now. Just Kidding..



8 comments:

Amy Sorensen said...

Congratulations Lyndsay!!!! He looks beautiful!!!! (Almost born on Nathan's birthday, which was yesterday.)

Enjoy him!

Heather and AD said...

Yea!! He looks darling! I'm so happy for you! I want to be able to help you! I would say that I would bring you dinner, but it would probably be really cold by the time I got there! Let me know if there is anything I can do!

K. Bitton said...

Oh Lynds!! Congrats!! I am so glad everything went SO WELL! You look great! I hope you are getting enough rest:) Love ya!

Heidi said...

He is a cutie, I can't believe you already posted, but i'm glad you did. Are you even out of the hospital?? Let me know if you need anything. I'll even come take Jayven for a bit if you need me to.

Heather said...

Congratulations! I have been thinking about you lately wondering if you had him yet. I'm so glad everything is well! Love ya!

Brady and Cece Kimball Family said...

Hey Lyndsay, Congratulations...what a sweet thing to be thankful for at this time of year. I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving and enjoy those boys...they grow up way too fast. Love ya!

The Starkers said...

Congrats!! I'm so glad you were able to hold off on going into labor too soon!! My first was 4 weeks early unexpectedly, and I thought my 2nd would come early, because I had so many contractions and I was dialating early so I was given nfedipine to slow them down, which I don't think it helped much, but I ended up making it to my induction date 4 days before my due date. I hope you are all well!!

Mitzi said...

OMG congrats!