Saturday, February 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYVEN!!

So here is some pictures from Jayven's 1st birthday!! And above is the picture of one of the cakes that James and I made for him!! Let me just tell you that was one BIG project! We started it at 9 a.m. and finished it at 3 p.m. it took forever!! But it was well worth it! He loved it! I do have to say though it took some getting used to but by the second family party he loved it! :)
I can not believe he is ONE year old! It has gone by so fast! He is such a handsome boy! He is a smart boy too! He has been a great joy in our life and I can't wait for more birthdays and more years to come! And hopefully we'll have more babies to enjoy these birthdays and years to come!

1 comment:

K. Bitton said...

WOW! I am impressed! What an awesome cake. Happy Birthdday Jayven! (that's from Grace)