Saturday, February 9, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Well, here it is the house we have bought!! (although we haven't closed yet) We close on this house on February 20 and we can move in on the 23rd! We are so excited! I had no idea how exciting it would be to actually say that we are going to have a house! James and I are really excited about moving and having our OWN place! We have a had a house once in Cali but this one is just going to be OURS! So I hope and pray that everything will work out! Only like 2 more weeks! YAY!!! I will post again and show more pictures later....

2 comments:

K. Bitton said...

What a cute house! Good luck with everything!!

The Pynes said...

hi honey!! how are you? well i got a blog too.:) so add me to your link if you want ok. im on kayci's if you want to go look at it. but your house is so cute i love you and i know i say this but soon ill come up you've probably just givin up on me but im coming up ok. i love you to death!!