Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fall? Winter?

ISN'T IT SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SIGHT??


The weather today is awesome! It is so great to see the snow! It snowed here yesterday pretty much all day, but it never stuck to the ground! Well today it sure is and it is so great! I am not sure if I am quite ready for the snow to be here, but since there is nothing I can do about it I am going to enjoy it! I love the fact that I can turn on the heater, put on sweats and lay in bed! :) I know I am lazy but ya know what it is great!!!
Here are a few more pictures!!! And in the time that I wrote this post we can barely see the grass tops and the roads and sidewalks are covered!!


1 comment:

Heather said...

I can't believe it has snowed there already! We are still sweating here in the high 80's, low 90's! So pretty though. We'll be there from Dec 18-26 at my parents, so hopefully we can get together!