Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ho Ho Ho

So this weekend we got to take Jayven to visit Santa!! I was very impressed that he sat on his lap and actually talked to him.. (couldn't understand a word he said, but he talked!) It was great!! I didn't want to buy the pictures that they took so I had this bright idea to do it myself, well when my flash went off so did theirs so all my pictures are WHITE or blurred. I am not very happy about it.. And the Santa kept yelling at me to turn our flash off cause their flash kept going off.. He was grumpy. I guess he's not getting enough sleep with all the kids he is seeing and all of the traveling.. Gosh... But, I got a picture of Jayven looking away and the Santa talking to me.. So we'll just have to live with that.. Here it is.. I also put the one that is white-out cause I like the fact that Santa and Jayven are looking at each other, this is when Jayven was talking to him.

On Saturday we took Allman family pictures. (my moms side) and it went great!! We had 25 people there and we all looked great! I am so glad we did it. Our last family picture was 13 years ago!! We have added a few since then and also lost some. We miss you Uncle Steve and Glenn.. My dad wasn't in this one either since my parents are divorced.. :( But, all in all it went great and had a great time doing them..
After that James, Jayven and I got to go and visit Heather, Allie, Scott and Terrie. I miss seeing them. They are great people and I have known them since I was 1 years old. Heather used to babysit me when I was just a lil-one. What great memories we have of each other. Allie is just a little older than Jayven but they played great. I wish they lived closer so that they could hang out more and so I could hang out with Heather. So thank you Morgans for letting us come and visit!! And Heather, come home more often!! :) Here is a few pictures of Allie and Jayven..
How cute is this one of them hugging!! :)
Terrie made them sit on the kitchen floor to
drinks.. It was cute of them sitting together.

Well, I guess thats all. I hope everyone has a great Christmas..

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm glad that Jayven liked Santa. How fun! It sounds like you guys have been busy!

Heather said...

Yay! I made your post! I will get around to mine someday soon--we've been so busy! Soooooo good to see you and your cute boy(s)!