Monday, June 8, 2009

A few more! :)

In order... On Memorial day weekend we had this bright idea to go camping. Little did we know it was going to rain the entire time we were there. Although it rained we had a great time. We went with my dad and brother and then our friends Jared and Jessica came with their two girls Jayden and Jordyn. The kids had an awesome time, and the boys had a fun time being total rednecks building us a "tent" it was pretty awesome, it was a 40 foot by 20 foot tarp that they strung from tree to tree so we had someplace dry to sit.. I wished I would have taken a picture but I guess I didn't.. So here are the pictures!

Zach Jayven and Jade having a snowball fight!
They definately can hold their own! :)
Jayven loves to ride on the 4 wheelers and he always chose to ride with grandpa rather than mom or dad!! Go figure. James is on his tote goat. He loves that thing!
Jared and Jessica taking Jordyn on her first ride! She just fell asleep. They had alot of fun too! Thanks for going guys!!

Jayven is doing the Robot Dance!
And last week we went swimming with friends, it was our 3rd time this year and Jayv loves it!

Jayven with his best friend Jade at the pool! :)

Yesterday we went and saw they air show! Jayven loved the planes!


Thats all for now!! :)


3 comments:

Heather said...

I love those air shows--I think even more than my hubby and kids do!

K. Bitton said...

How fun! You guys have been busy! you look good, how are you feeling?

Heidi said...

Looks like you guys have been busy. Summer goes way to fast. We need to go to the pool sometime.