Monday, June 8, 2009

Its been a while!!

Well, as most of you already know I have been super sick with this pregnancy and haven't felt up to doing much at all. I have been feeling better in just this last one week so it is looking good but we aren't going to push it too far! :) I have a ton of pictures of Jayven and what he has been up to. He is growing so dang fast and getting cuter and cuter every day. He has also started talking ALOT I guess I shouldn't have worried about anything, it is all coming around now, although he is having a hard time with his "R's" hopefully they will come to him too..
I am going to post a lot of pictures so beware!! Also we find out what the baby is next Thursday the 18th. Let us know what you think we'll have!!

Easter Morning for Jayven
He loved finding the candy
Too Early mom...
Later that morning we went 4 wheeling. Jayven absolutely loved it!!

Easter Egg hunt at Grandma's house!

Jayven and Larissa
I found one!!

No comments: