Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Update

It has been one week!! I am doing great, back to a normal routine from having my gall bladder removed. They did keep me til Friday evening to monitor the baby because when I came out of surgery I was having contractions.. (Don't want the baby yet) Baby is doing great though, I am so thankful for the Doctors that were apart in this surgery I couldn't have had more faith in them.. Dr. Hansen has always been good to take care of me and he made sure he was there before they took me in and he was bedside with me not even an hour after I was finished and continued to come and check on me.. If anyone is in need of a good OB he is GREAT!! My surgeon was actually a lady to my surprise, but she did great and made me feel great before and after.
She actually said she is very happy she decided to do the surgery sooner rather than later because the gall stones were horrible, and I wouldn't have lasted through my pregnancy, so we did it at a great time.. I go back in to see her on the 8th to see how my incisions are looking.. I don't even notice that 3 of them are there so I guess that is a good sign, and I think the only reason why I notice my belly button one is because of the stretching and all the kicking this kid does! ;) Other than that doing great!
Thank you for all the phone calls and prayers!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe you actually had the surgery! I talked to your mom on facebook the other day and she told me about it. I am so sorry you had to go through that! I'm sure you'll be feeling a whole lot better from here on out though! You're still in my prayers! Love ya!

Brady and Cece Kimball Family said...

Lyndsay, I hope you are feeling better & the pregnancy is going good. Make sure you take care of your self. Love ya!