Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Fun days...

Our trip to the Dino Park! It was a great day to go so we took advantage. Jayven loved it til we got to the inside part and James told him the "real dino's" were going to get him.. He was no longer a fan! Way to go dad!!










Today I decided to take the boys to chuck e cheese. It was super fun! I don't know why but I got more smile pictures of Luke than Jayven.. Mmmm, I just love my kids.. :)



Aren't these so cute! Luke loved all the sounds and lights.. He was laughing while he was looking at me and some lady came up and was saying how cute he was and Luke looked up at her and started spitting and then turned back to me and started laughing! It was the funniest thing ever!! He has a great personality already.. (And attitude) :-)

Luke looking at the lights cause Jayven was playing a game.. By the way Jayven was too scared to get a picture with Chuck e so Luke did by himself!








2 comments:

Mandy said...

It looks like you guys have been having lots of fun. I can't believe how big Luke is getting! And his smiles are to die for! Sad that Jayven was scared of the "real" dinosaurs-what a mean dad! ;)

Heidi said...

So Fun!!! Enjoy it they grow up way to fast, but I'm sure you already know that! Miss You