Sunday, March 7, 2010

Luke's Blessing

Today we had the opportunity to bless Luke. It was so great and I am so thankful that James is a worthy priesthood holder that can do this for our children. Luke did so good, and James says Luke even started smiling when he was in the middle of the blessing. We were able to have our family be with us today and it was a great turn out. Thank you for everyone that came, we appreciate it. I know it is a far drive but so worth it huh?

Luke has been sick the past week or so, he was tested on monday for RSV and had it, although he didn't show a single sign until yesterday and now it is bad.. :( Its not good, I hope it gets better, his cough just kills me, I hate seeing him sick..

Luke is such a blessing to our family and I love him more than he could ever know. I thank the Lord daily for him to be in our lives...

Mommy and daddy love you Lukas!!









3 comments:

Amy Sorensen said...

I am glad the blessing went well! I'm also sorry we couldn't be there!

Mandy said...

He looks so handsome! I wish we could have gone up for it. Hopefully your boys will get better soon so we can have a game night or something.

BAK said...

It was a great day. I loved seeing your little fam!