Sunday, January 23, 2011

We are....

For those of you who haven't heard we are EXPECTING!!! We are super excited to be having a baby, I am due in May.. We found out the day before Thanksgiving that we are having a GIRL!! I am really really excited to be having a girl, it will be the first girl in my family since my sister Britteny was born which was 21 years ago!! James' brother had a girl 6 months before we had Jayven but we are still super excited for another girl on his side of the family..
I made calendars with pictures for each month and with May i did the ultrasound pictures that we got done and it turned out way stinking cute!! I am way glad I decided to do it.. They took me FOREVER to get done!! It seems like it took me months to actually finish them and it was down to the day that I had to order.. I spent 2 days straight doing them so I could get them done.. But I would do it all over again.. We gave them to our parents and had them open them it was really fun seeing the different reactions people gave us because at this time I was 19 weeks and 4 days and we found out at 4 weeks so we kept it in a LONG time and believe me it was HARD I still can't believe we did it but it was sure fun!!
James is really excited to have a little girl.. It is going to be super different from having 2 boys but i'm sure we'll manage and she will be a daddy's girl for sure. Even tho right now she will stop kicking the instant James goes for my belly.. We just can't wait for her to arrive!!
I have only taken one picture of my belly and it was the 23rd of December so 19 weeks!! Can't even tell I am pregnant but now that we have told people she has decided to grow and make me fat!! ;)

19 weeks with Baby Girl!!

1 comment:

The Imels said...

Congrats Linds! that is so exciting! I can't believe you guys didn't tell people for that long that is crazy! I never would have lasted! And I am so glad you are getting your girl!