Sunday, March 27, 2011

30 weeks!


I know this was a few weeks ago but it is the last picture that I have taken.. I am now almost 33 weeks!! :)

I am still feeling great.. I feel her move more and more each day and she really has a thing for my left side with an elbow here and knee there.. I sometimes can't handle how hard she pushes but I guess that is the joy of being pregnant..

I have been craving lots and lots of fruit.. Pineapple in particular.. :) I have been drinking tons of water which in past pregnancies has been fine, i didn't ever have to pee as much but this one I am constantly in the bathroom..

I went to the doctor on Friday and he said things are looking great.. I had him check me since I started dilating at 31 weeks with Lukas.. But good news, I am still not dilated and I am so thankful for that! :) Now it is just a waiting game.

I am also measuring perfectly..

I am so excited to meet my baby girl.. So interested to see what she will look like since Jayven and Luke look so different.. ugh, I can't wait!! YAY!!! :)

No comments: