Saturday, September 13, 2008

Socks Didn't Last Long!!

So today, I finally got rid of that dang cat! And ya wanna know why? James told me to!! I was so excited to hear those words from him. I was going to take her to the Humane Society today but James put her out side and she ran away. I was actually upset cause I didn't want a stray someplace without a home. So I watched for her and the neighbor kids across the street had her so I went over there and they wanted her so we no longer have the kitten! I will NEVER get a cat again and I think the cat changed James' mind about "cute cats". So we are all good! I hope no one has this problem, but if you do, let it live with you for a week and you'll understand... Now I just need to work on getting rid of Snuggles! :)

1 comment:

Thomas Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.