Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The unexpected New member of our family!!!

Ok so I never thought this would happen and for some of you will think the same way (Becky). We were at the Peach Days parade on friday night when this wagon went by with a sign that says "free kittens" I said NO before James could say anything!! He wined to me for like an hour, SERIOUSLY well, they were long gone down the road and so I said fine, but Im not going to get it you'll have to. So, He did!! He got to them and they had 3 left. I have to admit they were cute but not cute enough to bring home to my house. I am not a fan of the cat hair, the litter box smell, or the cat for that matter. So, we have a new kitten she is 7 1/2 weeks old and her name is Socks. We will see how long she lasts here. She has already gotten lost in the heater vent, she has snuck outside when Jayven left the door open! I am just not ready for her... James and Jayven on the other hand LOVE her. Even snuggles likes her. We'll see... But here's a picture..

3 comments:

Mandy said...

How fun! I love cats, but I don't think that we will ever have another one. We will have to visit soon so that Holly can play with Socks and Jayven. We miss you guys!

K. Bitton said...

I love cats! Jeff and I both don't ever want one in our house though. We are with you on that one! :) When I read your title I thought "Oh they are pregnant and it was a surprise!" Oh well! cute house lyndz! Love ya!

BAK said...

I told you you would end up with a cat. don't you love it when people say I told you so? ;)

Cute kitten. You should bring Socks to meet Sianna & the crew.