Tuesday, November 11, 2008

ABC tag!!

A is for age: 21
B is for burger of choice: I like a good home made Hamburger!!
C is for the car I drive: I drive the Malibu the most but sometimes I drive the Geo..
D is for your dog's name: Snuggles
E is for essential item you use every day: My phone! Which I need to cut back on!
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: I would have to say Army wives, but the season finale was last sunday so now it is probably the biggest loser!
G is for favorite game: umm... I would have to say Yahtzee. (we don't play games much anymore since Neil and Mandy moved) :(
H is for home state: Utah
I is for instruments you play: I used to play the clarinet!
J is for favorite juice: I am not a big juice fan but I love the Berry Lime Sublime and Jamba Juice!
K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: My own.. For finding the owner of the diamond ring James found in the dishwasher trap.. Me being the honest person I am couldn't live with myself knowing I had a 3/4 ct. diamond that was worth $900!!
L is for last restaurant at which you ate: James took me out on a date and we went to Olive Garden!!
M is for your favorite Muppet: I would probably have to say Kurmet.. I think he was a muppet! LOL
N is for number of piercings: I have 2 in my left ear. (I only wear one) and 1 in my right ear.
O is for overnight hospital stays: 1, when I had Jayven
P is for people you were with today: Jayven, James, and Heidi.
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Blogging! :) (I should be folding laundry. oops)
R is for biggest regret: I don't know if I really regret anything.. I have made mistakes but no regrets.. You have to learn somehow!
S is for status (relationship): Married
T is for time you woke up today: 8:15 Thanks Jayven and James!!
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: I am not really sure!
V is for vegetable you love: I would probably have to say broccoli and cauliflower.. I also love corn, and asparagus!!
W is for worst habit: Procrastinating!!
X is for x-rays you've had: I have had lots of x-rays.. Just to name a few... Chest ones for pneumonia, leg ones, shoulder ones, head ones.... LOTS
Y is for yummy food you ate today: lets start with breakfast. Tuesday is the day James has school so no work so I make food! Potatoes with biscuits and gravy... Lunch leftover sweet and sour chicken from last nights dinner!
Z is for zodiac sign: Gemini

I tag: Mandy, Heather S., Heather B, Dani, Cheri, Becky.. Whoever wants to...

1 comment:

K. Bitton said...

What a fun tag! I didn't know you played the clarinet, or that you like asparagus! It has to be done right for me to like it=) Also, thanks for the sweet comment! I'm sure you'll get a call or text on Thursday!