Sunday, November 2, 2008

Today....

So for the last 3 weeks James has been getting calls from the stake presidency asking him to come in and meet with the stake president.. Well little did I know.. James failed to tell me that this has been happening til monday night at 11:00 p.m. when they called again to see if he could meet with us on Tuesday night, well James has school Tuesday nights so once again they got told no. Well, another call Thursday which James didn't answer.. Friday they called again and he finally answered and they lured us in and.......
James got a calling to be the 2nd counselor in the Elders Quorum. He is really excited about it, the President is James' age so he has someone to do it with that is in the same position as he is.. School full time, a new family, and a full time job! I was suprised to see James as happy as he was about the calling I honestly didn't see him taking it. But, I am very happy for him and I can't wait for the blessings that will come with it.
I am sure the Lord will bless James and lead him the ways that he needs to be lead so he can better us as a family and do his calling to the fullest!
He wasn't too happy that he had to wear white shirts every week to church! :( he has some pretty nice colored shirts! ( I think he looks much better in colors) So we will see where this too shall take us!!
James I love you!!

4 comments:

Jeff Bitton said...

Tell James congrats! What a neat time of life for you guys. Jeff is in the EQ presidency as well, busy but good! =) Glad to see a picture with you in it too...you look so cute in it!

Heather said...

That's Trevor's same calling! He was overwhelmed at first, but it's going really well and has been really good for him. Good luck James!

Mandy said...

That's great! I'm glad that he is excited about it. :)

BAK said...

That is great for James & your fam! Good luck to all of you.

I miss you.