Wednesday, June 8, 2011

4 days old...

Today we went to the Dr. for her newborn well check and to check her bili levels.. She is so stinkin cute!! I just love this baby to death! Her brothers are pretty fond of her too! :)
Her stats:
6 lbs 7 oz
19.5 in
I forgot to ask what the percentages were but she did lose some weight in the hospital which is normal..




The boys absolutely loves her!! Jayven always asks if he can kiss her.. If she is laying on the floor or anything Jayven will walk up to her and say "hi you pretty girl, I love you" it is the CUTEST thing ever!! he does it in a baby voice too thinkin she can really understand it but it for sure gets her attention. Lukas is always just kissing her.. He rubs her head and cheeks too. I thought for sure Luke would be the one to be jealous since he is so young, but I really don't think he is, I think he loves her just as much as us. :) Adjusting to 3 hasn't been hard either, it definately seems to be busier I don't think I have been in bed ONE time since she has been born before midnight. Which is super hard on me, I NEED sleep!! If its not one thing its another.. So that is my only complaint. But life is good with 3 beautiful children and I couldn't ask for more!!
I love them all!! And my hubby too! I guess.. ;)


my kiddos :)

No comments: