Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Introuducing...

JOSIE KAYE
5-6-11
7 lbs 19.5 in.
Josie's birthing story is very quick and easy. :) I went into the hospital at 3. Checked in by 3:30. Water broke by 4. Epidural by 4:30. Had her by 7. I think this was by far my easiest delivery but the "labor" part of it was painful. As soon as I had her and my epidural wore off I felt great and even walked to the nursery. I was back to normal things within a few hours and that is so not how my other two have been.. Josie was born with an infection due to my water breaking a week before I had her (stupid nurses sent me home saying it wasn't broke) so she was in the nicu til Monday on antibiotics. I hated this and I will hate myself for the rest of my life for how it all went. It was horrible. James wasn't there for half of the time which was HARD dealing with everything on my own after just giving birth. I was emotionally drained.. One time I walked into her room and the stupid nurse had put an IV in her head!! I about flipped!! They moved it from her hand to her head because it was coming out, and I was fine with that part, but they didn't even connect it to fluids because she was done with them and 2 hours later we got test results back saying her infection was gone!! So no more antibiotics so IV in the head= pointless + painful for my baby girl!! Ugh, so frustrating.. So the Dr. came in the next morning and discharged her and we got to go home, I'm not sure if the nurse was sick of Josie or what but she put her in her carseat (poopy) in dirty clothes and I didn't get ANY going home pictures!! FURIOUS!! SAD!! To top it off, I drove myself and 3 kids home by myself while James went to work! Yup what a day!! Not too happy about it STILL as you can tell..
But everything is great now! I love her to death and she is a great addition to our family!!











No comments: